Nebraska Spina Bifida services include:
- “New Parent” Packs
- Medical and Educational Information for: Newborns, Toddlers, School-age Children, Teenagers, Young Adults and Adults
- Networking & Support Opportunities
- Educational Seminars & Mini Conferences
- Campership and AMEN Fund Grants
- IDEA (Inspiring the Dream of Educational Advancement) Fund
“New Parent” Packs
Nebraska Spina Bifida works with social workers at area hospitals and clinics to provide “New Parent” Packs to parents of newborn babies, or parents expecting a baby to be born with spina bifida.
Packs provide valuable medical information about spina bifida so parents can care for their newborn baby, learn about his or her disability and know that there is a network of families to support them.
Medical and Educational Information for: Newborns, Toddlers, School-age Children, Teenagers, Young Adults and Adults
Networking and Support
Nebraska Spina Bifida board members organize social events across the state to bring families together and give them an opportunity to talk with each other, and learn from each other’s experiences. These events bring children and parents together in a spirit of support and acceptance.
Campership and AMEN Fund Grants
IDEA Fund – (Inspiring the Dream of Educational Advancement)
Forms may be requested by e-mailing us.